The Health Policy Project has ended, but work continues under a new USAID five-year project, Health Policy Plus (HP+).
- Action Plan for Monitoring Policy Interventions
- Implementing and Monitoring Policy Interventions
- Logic Model
- Monitoring the Policy Process
- Pathways to Policy Change
- Policy Monitoring Stakeholder Analysis
- Priority Setting Worksheet
- Road Map for Policy & Advocacy Monitoring (full)
- Road Map for Policy & Advocacy Monitoring-French
- Road Map for Policy & Advocacy Monitoring-Spanish
- Self Assessment
Author(s): Nicole R. Judice, Jeffrey Lane, Aaron Katz, Ron MacInnis, Mai Hijazi, Andre Verani, Amy Hagopian, Michelle Wu Yoon, Erin K. Hurley, Sallie Thieme Sanford
Primary Language: English
This suite of tools, developed by the USAID-funded Health Policy Project, the University of Washington, USAID, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, was designed to strengthen the capacity of key stakeholders to engage in and monitor health policy development and advocacy interventions. The Road Map consists of eight different tools that can be used separately or together to help stakeholders systematically review the policy process and take steps toward full implementation. Each tool is meant for a different stage of the policy process and helps users fully view the different actions necessary to move the policy process forward from development to implementation and evaluation. The Road Map is also available in French and Spanish.