The Health Policy Project has ended, but work continues under a new USAID five-year project, Health Policy Plus (HP+).
NEWS & VIEWS
GETTING TO ZERO:
Resources and Perspectives for World AIDS Day 2011
- Zero new infections
- Zero AIDS-related deaths
- Zero discrimination
The Health Policy Project supports these goals by fostering enabling policy environments; promoting evidence-based decisionmaking; empowering people living with HIV and other key populations; and reducing stigma, discrimination, and gender inequalities. In recognition of World AIDS Day 2011, we are pleased to share the following resources and perspectives.
New journal article and website on What Works for Women and Girls: Evidence for HIV/AIDS Interventions
The Spectrum Suite of Policy Models includes user-friendly Tools, such as the AIDS Impact Model and Goals Model, to support evidence-based planning and programming
- Something to Build On: “Innovation Exchange” Celebrates the Health Policy Project’s Close and a New Beginning
- What Will it Take for Tanzania to Achieve ART Targets and Ensure Long-Term Sustainability of the HIV Response?
- Helping Kenya’s County Leaders Advocate for Increased Health Investments
- HPP Holds Working Meeting on Ensuring Responsible PEPFAR Transitions for Key Populations
- Health Policy Project Celebrates 2016 International Women's Day
- HPP Staff Participate in White House Conference on HIV Stigma Reduction