The Health Policy Project has ended, but work continues under a new USAID five-year project, Health Policy Plus (HP+).
NEWS & VIEWS
In this USAID Impact Blog post, Robert Clay, Director of USAID's Office of HIV/AIDS, emphasizes the importance of working together to end HIV-related stigma and discrimination. He also highlights the work of the Health Policy Project to support an enabling environment for HIV programs through policy reform and advocacy to reduce stigma and discrimination.
- Something to Build On: “Innovation Exchange” Celebrates the Health Policy Project’s Close and a New Beginning
- What Will it Take for Tanzania to Achieve ART Targets and Ensure Long-Term Sustainability of the HIV Response?
- Helping Kenya’s County Leaders Advocate for Increased Health Investments
- HPP Holds Working Meeting on Ensuring Responsible PEPFAR Transitions for Key Populations
- Health Policy Project Celebrates 2016 International Women's Day
- HPP Staff Participate in White House Conference on HIV Stigma Reduction