The Health Policy Project has ended, but work continues under a new USAID five-year project, Health Policy Plus (HP+).
NEWS & VIEWS
Ron MacInnis receives award during ICASA.
Photo by Laura McPherson
The Health Policy Project (HPP) is pleased to congratulate Deputy Director Ron MacInnis, who is one of five leaders honored for their long term commitment to supporting communities of people living with—and affected by—HIV in Africa. The award was presented by the Society for Women and AIDS in Africa, the Network of African People Living with HIV and AIDS, and the African Council of AIDS Service Organizations. Ron was the international honoree, joining four leaders from North Africa, West Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa.
- Something to Build On: “Innovation Exchange” Celebrates the Health Policy Project’s Close and a New Beginning
- What Will it Take for Tanzania to Achieve ART Targets and Ensure Long-Term Sustainability of the HIV Response?
- Helping Kenya’s County Leaders Advocate for Increased Health Investments
- HPP Holds Working Meeting on Ensuring Responsible PEPFAR Transitions for Key Populations
- Health Policy Project Celebrates 2016 International Women's Day
- HPP Staff Participate in White House Conference on HIV Stigma Reduction