The Health Policy Project has ended, but work continues under a new USAID five-year project, Health Policy Plus (HP+).
NEWS & VIEWS
On her recent visit to Mali, Lois Quam, the Executive Director for the Global Health Initiative (GHI), had the opportunity to meet with HPP's in-country team. HPP/Mali shared its experiences mobilizing religious leaders from different faiths to respond to HIV and reproductive health issues in the country. Director Quam qualified this work as very important for health promotion. In her blog, Director Quam writes that "a small group of brave and forward-thinking religious leaders explained how they use Hadith from the Quran and verses from the Bible to teach lessons related to health and birth spacing."
- Something to Build On: “Innovation Exchange” Celebrates the Health Policy Project’s Close and a New Beginning
- What Will it Take for Tanzania to Achieve ART Targets and Ensure Long-Term Sustainability of the HIV Response?
- Helping Kenya’s County Leaders Advocate for Increased Health Investments
- HPP Holds Working Meeting on Ensuring Responsible PEPFAR Transitions for Key Populations
- Health Policy Project Celebrates 2016 International Women's Day
- HPP Staff Participate in White House Conference on HIV Stigma Reduction