The Health Policy Project has ended, but work continues under a new USAID five-year project, Health Policy Plus (HP+).
NEWS & VIEWS
March 8, 2011, marks the 100th Anniversary of International Women's Day. Health Policy Project implementing partner, The White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood (WRA), is organizing events around the world to mark the occasion. Women have made significant social, political, and economic contributions in their communities, yet still face inequalities. One of the greatest of these inequalities remains access to health resources, including for maternal health. The WRA's Call to Action aims to unite women and men in solidarity to raise awareness of this important issue.
The WRA website provides a map to track planned activities and help people stay connected as we work together toward achieving equality and justice for all women. We invite you to visit the site to learn how you can get involved.
Back to news >>
- Something to Build On: “Innovation Exchange” Celebrates the Health Policy Project’s Close and a New Beginning
- What Will it Take for Tanzania to Achieve ART Targets and Ensure Long-Term Sustainability of the HIV Response?
- Helping Kenya’s County Leaders Advocate for Increased Health Investments
- HPP Holds Working Meeting on Ensuring Responsible PEPFAR Transitions for Key Populations
- Health Policy Project Celebrates 2016 International Women's Day
- HPP Staff Participate in White House Conference on HIV Stigma Reduction